10 Powerful Questions to ask a REALTOR® before you hire them
Asking these questions will save you time and money in the long run:
- How long have you been selling real estate? Have you received any disciplinary actions or complaints during this time?
- What is the percent of Sellers compared to Buyers that you serve?
- May I see all of the paperwork that you are going to ask me to sign?
- Can we cancel the listing if we are not happy?
- Do you follow-up on all showings on the house and report the comments back to me?
- Will you personally handle contracts that are presented and handle all of the negotiations?
- Do you have a web site? What SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and advertising do you use on your site to market homes?
- How much of your business is based on referrals and/or past clients?
- How much time and money do you invest each month in professional training?
- Why should I list with you rather than another REALTOR®?